August 24 to September 2, 2017
Jacquie Williams Courtright & Alden Lane Nursery Invite You on Garden Tour of Scotland
Enjoy the beauty of the Scottish countryside – Tour magnificent gardens and relish the experience of a lifetime.
From August 24 through September 2nd, 2017
Arriving in Glasgow and finishing the tour in Edinburgh, enjoy 8 full days of touring castles, gardens, museums, country estates and more.
Part of the tour includes the following:
- A panoramic tour of Glasgow including Royal Concert Hall, St. Andrew’s Church, Stirling’s Library and City Hall.
- Trossachs National Park and visit to Doune Castle and Drummond Castle and Gardens with a gardener.
- Fort William from Outlander fame, and traveling by rail on the Jacobite Steam Train plus a ferry to the Isle of Skye.
- Scenic drives in the Highlands to Inverness with stunning vistas, history and memories.
- Inverness-shire of Outlander fame. Visit Cawdor Castle and Gardens, with a tour by the Head Gardener.
- Highland Folk Museum, an open air museum with thatched cottages to give a feel for life in the mid-18th century.
- Bruar, the most famous Scottish clothing and lifestyle store in the Highlands, and a visit and guided tour at Blair Castle.
- Edinburgh with lots of history, Royal gossip and so much more, including a visit to Edinburgh Castle. Edinburgh is filled with music venues in the evening, Ghost Walks, and lovely areas to stroll and enjoy the late night bright skies.
- Garden visits around Edinburgh including Carolside Gardens an 18th-century mansion with beautiful manicured floral gardens, and Monteviot Gardens, the private residence of the Marquis of Lothian; a stunning Georgian home with delightful outdoor space.
- A true Scottish treat, dancing, kilts, bagpipes and more.
For more information contact Michele at Destinations Unlimited, Pleasanton, CA 94566, (925) 462-0402, firstname.lastname@example.org.